Monday, November 23, 2009

Going back in time to do a little catch up, May 2008

  • In May 2008 we went up to Canada for Esther's wedding to Russ
  • Caleb graduated kindergarten
  • I was busy making teacher gifts, cards, rings, etc.
The kids in their matching outfits, at the family dinner.
Singing to the tune of We Are a Happy Family.
I love Esther, she loves me,
We love Russ, yes sir-ee,
He loves us and so you see,
He can be part of our family.


The cute newly married couple.

The siblings


Visiting my side of the family at Let's Play.

Caleb with his Kindergarten teacher, Ms Kmetz.

The teacher's gifts I made.

Note pad, matching pen & bookmark.
In a bag with york mints, mentos and a card.


Chunky rings

1 people know I like comments:

The Lawlor's said...

I love the chunky rings you made!! Do you take orders?! (seriously)