Friday, December 25, 2009

Feb-March 2009

Feb-March

We went to San Diego for a conference from February 25th – March 1st. Some wonderful friends, Ben & Jan, watched our children for us. I got to hang out with my MIL while the men were at their conference, and we had so much fun. We went to the San Diego temple, whale watching, to the wild animal park and more. Janet thanks for treating me to such a wonderful time!!!


Wild Animal Park

Meeting up with Becky, Michelle and Marilyn (in San Diego of all places)

We actually got to see many whales during our tour

Beautiful San Diego Temple

Kids having fun while were away (taken by Jan)


March
  • Got a gym membership to Spectrum. I did weights and classes (Zumba mostly but also Pilates).
  • 7th – 14th - The Tony & Jeannine family came on vacation with us to Florida for spring break. We all strayed at my parents place. It was so much fun. The kids all got along the whole time. We went to the beach and swam in my parent’s pool.




Tony, Jeannine & Sand Angels

Running from the waves & Sand castles

Boogie boarding
  • 25th – 27th – Brad went on one of his many trips to Laredo for "school".
  • 27th - My nephew Davon was born.
  • 27th – We went on our monthly temple date night. We’ve been fortunate to live so close to a temple our whole marriage that we have been able to attend at least monthly for 9 years now.

  • Another fun get together at Cristina's

Kerstin, Kristin, Ellice, Cristina & me

0 people know I like comments: