Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Grand Howl

Caleb is so excited about joining Cubs. He is often heard walking around the house reciting the Grand Howl...

Akela we'll do our best!
DYB, DYB, DYB, DYB!
We'll DOB, DOB, DOB, DOB!

Seija's even picked up on it. Her version is a little different though. It goes...

Oh Caleb we'll do your best!
DYB, DYB, DYB, DYB!
We'll DOB, DOB, DOB, DOB!

4 people know I like comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

very cute! can't wait to see you guys at christmas!

Unknown said...

I can totally just hear saying chanting that in her cute little high voice. I miss you guys, Can't wait to see you all!

jenny said...

I am so happy you updated! Your kiddos look so big and man little Sejia isn't so little anymore. Hope all is well in canada! Hey when you get a chance can you email me your new address?? jennyclouse@ymail.com

Rachel said...

This picture of Sejia is SO cute!! It was fun having you guys at our house a while ago, can't wait to see you all again!