Thursday, September 24, 2009

News to Share

Since the last time I blogged....

we sold the house...,

we moved to another country...,

Brad started working (hooray!)...,

the boys are back at school again and also started piano...,

Seija started preschool and gymnastics...,

Actually, my list could go on forever and that's the main reason I haven't been blogging. Life is sometimes too crazy! But now I have something that should definitely be blogged about.

I'm posting about my son Caleb's baptism, last Saturday, September 19th.

I am so proud of the decision he made to be baptized. He is such a good example, for his siblings, for me, for everyone. He always makes good decisions, he obeys his parents, he is kind to everyone, he's a hard worker and an all-around great kid. I'm so happy he is in our family!

We were pleased to have so much family come out for the baptism. My parents flew from Florida to come, and Brad's family (his Dad, Mom & Step-dad, Lindsay & Patrick and family and Ashley) flew & drove from Alberta. Thanks so much for coming guys! It meant a lot to us and Caleb.

My parents with Caleb


Brad's Mom and Step-dad


Cousins

14 people know I like comments:

Cristina HW said...

SO WONDERFUL! Congratulations Caleb! We are so happy for you and your family!
We miss the Bishops around here. :(
xoxox-cristina

Kalina said...

That's great. You really got lots of people for it. We got the invite in the mail 2 days ago.

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Congratulations to Caleb!

(And looking forward to more updates!)

The Doctors Wife said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday. I don't know why in particular just one though lead to another and you were in there. Glad to see an update and that you are still alive. Oh, Scentsy is now in Canada.

Unknown said...

I am sooo so sad I couldn't be there!!
I love you all to death!!

Anna said...

Congrats to Caleb, how exciting. Hope all is going well in Canada. We miss you guys.

The Shirleys said...

Congrats Caleb! I can't believe he is already 8! The invite is so cute...you did a great job with it.

Congrats on the new practice too. Hopefully you are all getting settled after so many changes.

Karen said...

Wow! Where does the time go?? I can't believe Caleb is 8! fun to find you out here in blog land. I'm looking forward to future posts to catch up with the Bishop's!

The Lawlor's said...

Hi, I was blog hopping and I noticed the baptism pictures and I thought it looked like the Kelowna chapel. I am a Rempel from Kelowna. Where did you move from?

www.lawlorlife.blogspot.com

Ellice said...

Congratulations Caleb!! How exciting!
Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Hug those trees for me :)

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

So glad to see pics of the Bishop family and for such a great occasion! We think of you often and miss you!

LiuGunnell said...

How exciting! We miss you guys. Take care!

The Gunnells

J.Reed said...

So sweet! So happy to see an updated blog and catch up with whats been going on with you guys. Miss you TONS

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks