Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!!!

I AM CANADIAN

Last Saturday we had a big party here to celebrate Canada Day. We had over 50 people come, and it was a blast. We serve Canadian refreshments including poutine, nanaimo bars, Canadian chocolate bars and chips. We quizzed our American friends on Canada and though I didn't make it easy they did quite well! Prized awarded were a Micheal Buble CD (a Canadian singer), nanaimo bar mixes and chocolate bars. Thanks everyone for coming! You are great friends!







5 people know I like comments:

jenny said...

Man, I really was bummed about missing your fun party! Taylor would have been in heaven with those Wonder bars!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

The party was way fun- thanks for having us! I love that you just beer commercials on your blog to describe Canadians. Classic. :)

Hillery said...

I loved the Canadian party! You can never eat enough quality chocolate!

Sandi said...

I have never seen any of those. Those are hillarious. Makes me want to be one!

Kalina said...

that was great Tilane. I'm glad you're teaching all your friends!