Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SPT - Something New

Our SPT challenge for this week is: may means *wedding month* to me. and, no, this challenge is not going to be about weddings (unless you want it to be...) this month's challenge is simply:
tuesday, may 6 something old
tuesday, may 13
something new
tuesday, may 20
something borrowed
tuesday, may 27 something blue

I took some NEW pictures of my children this week.


Caleb - 6 1/2


Matthias - 4 1/2


Seija - 2 1/2

Also, I bought these NEW headbands. A friend of mine put on a fabulous (headband) party. A bunch of women got together to visit and try out these headbands (below) by Pink Bench. They are brilliantly made to stay on your head and not hurt... so I bought two. We all had a wonderful time. Thanks Kari Dawn! Your an amazing hostess!



The cutest headband model you'll ever see.

16 people know I like comments:

Chris said...

Cute pictures! Very cute kids. New pictures are always fun. I forget to do that a lot.

Melanie said...

Cute pictures, I totally need to be better at getting pictures of my boys that I would frame. I also LOVE the headbands, do they do parties in Canada?

Alisa said...

I love getting new shots of the kids!

Very cute headbands, do they stay on very well?

Anonymous said...

I need to do this! Great shots.

Thanks for the headband link too- I have been looking for some and all the ones in the stores are just too tight. I am totally going to find one that I like.

jenny said...

The headband looks darling on Sejia (just as I imagined it would) Cute new photos!

Jeanette said...

Love those headbands. With four daughters I could use some of those!

Anna said...

Very cute photos. Sejia looks very darling in her new headband, as do you. :)

Sarah said...

Very, very cute. I would love headbands that don't hurt. Maybe I could actually get my 7 year old to wear them.

Bren's Life said...

Cute pictures & I Love the head bands they are so dang cute!! How fun to hang out with friends & buy cute things..

Courtney said...

I love updating the photo album! Darling kiddos and really good photos of them...you totally captured a lot of personality!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

love the pictures!!! keep clickin' and thanks for coming to my party! i'm so glad you like the headbands as much as i do and seija looks adorable!

Unknown said...

lovely photos of everyone! we don't have much use for headbands in my house, but those definitely look cute!

Dacia said...

Your kids are adorable! Love the headbands!

Jami Black said...

Your pictures turned out great-I should just have you come take our next family portrait!

Unknown said...

I am in love with those head bands!!! They seem so perfect I watched the video they must stay on so good!!