Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday's Weekly Blessing - Mothers

I thought it was fitting, being Mother's Day, to have this weeks blessing on my gratitude for mothers.


My Mom & Me
I am grateful to my Mom for helping me be the person I am today. The way she lived her life, her testimony of the gospel, and all that she has taught me through the years has shaped who I am. I don't recall my Mom ever yelling at or talking down to me. She is an easygoing person. Growing up she let us kids be kids. We could get dirty, we could have pet bugs in the house, we could run around our home and make noise. I loved my childhood. Thank you Mom for a wonderful childhood. Thank you for helping me see what a mother should be. Thank you for loving Dad and showing me what a marriage should be. Thank you for your continued love, support and help. I love you!!!

My beautiful mother

I am also grateful for my mother-in-law. She has raised Brad to be a kind and gentle person. She has taught him to be hardworking. She helped him gain talents, skills and knowledge. Most importantly she has taught him to love and serve the Lord. Thank you helping Brad to be the wonderful husband and father that he is. Thank you for loving me and accepting me as a daughter. Thank you for being so supportive of us and generous to us. I love you!

Brad's beautiful mother

4 people know I like comments:

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Moms are wonderful, aren't they! Love the post about yours!

Kalina said...

that was a nice idea. I'm sure mom'll love reading it! Too bad I didn't think of it first! :)

jenny said...

Great tribute. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Sandi said...

What a great tribute. Love the pictures (especially the one when you are a little girl).