Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Adoption Update

I feel like I'm always trying to catch-up my life. I never seem to be ahead of or even on schedule. Does anyone else feel that same way? Throughout March and April my time was consumed with answering the very long adoption questionnaire (a major part of the adoption application process). These were extremely hard for me to answer because 1. they were difficult personal questions and 2. I am absolutely horrible at putting thoughts and words coherently on paper. English = worst subject and Math = best subject, you see my dilemma? I congratulate myself that one of the hardest parts is now done, but there is so much more left to do.

Next, we did FBI check. That was simple and painless.



As of last night I have also been CPR certified. Although that was fairly simple it sure wasn't painless. You would think one four hour course wouldn't be so bad, eh? Not so my friends. I woke up this morning with sore muscles all over. I am also sad to report that after giving my dummy four hours of CPR I couldn't bring him back :(

I'll be updating more on our progress with the adoption application shortly.

4 people know I like comments:

Anonymous said...

Its always hard when you lose your first patient. Chin up my dear.

Jill said...

Good luck, Tilane. I'm glad you are finished with one of the hardest parts of the application. That must be a good feeling.

jenny said...

When you say difficult, you aren't kidding. Congrats on jumping through another hoop!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

keep us posted!