Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SPW - Something Blue

Our SPT challenge for this week is: may means *wedding month* to me. and, no, this challenge is not going to be about weddings (unless you want it to be...) this month's challenge is simply:
tuesday, may 6 something old
tuesday, may 13
something new
tuesday, may 20
something borrowed
tuesday, may 27 something blue

As for something blue...

we are!





I've been taking a lot of pictures and getting a lot taken lately because we need to put together a collage of our family as part of our adoption profile.

We are not only blue we are red too!








14 people know I like comments:

Unknown said...

great photos of your family! all ready for the patriotic season, too.

Bren's Life said...

You have such a cute family. I love all the pictures... Just too
cute!

Jill said...

Cute, cute! I love the pictures of your family.

Anna said...

Very nice!

Ellice said...

The pictures turned out great!! Where did you have them done??

jenny said...

Those turned out great. I liked the blue, but I LOVE the red ones!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

love it! such a photogenic family!

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Tilane!! I love your new family photos, they are just so awesome and you all look fantastic!! It was fun to see you guys at the wedding, it's been too long.

Give big hugs to little Seija for me - she was turning into my little buddy. :)

janna said...

cute family photos~

Linsay Jarvis said...

You guys have such a fun family. Thanks again for teaching and hosting the fathers day cards, I feel so on top of it this year thanks to you!!

Jami Black said...

You will have to remind me again where you get your pictures taken because I remember how afordable you said they were and these turned out great!

Chris said...

Cute pics of the family. Love it.

Jenni said...

these pictures are so fun. Everyone looks so good in each picture, and that's hard to do with 3 kids!

Chelsea said...

Those turned out great!