Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Got Tagged

It was actually a long time ago that I was tagged, but better late than never right? With the pictures I'm including, this looks quite long.

A- Attached or Single: Attached forever and it couldn't be better!

Isn't he HOT!!!
B- Best friend: My husband Brad

When I first met Brad (14), it's the school picture he gave me. Brad now. He was very cute then and is extremely handsome now.
C- Cake of Pie: Cake definitely - I'm not a big cooked fruit person.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday's because I usually get to see Brad more and hang out as a family (walking, hiking, cycling, playing games, etc)

It looks like Brad has a big load, but that is only fair since he cycles everyday.
E- Essential Item: The scriptures. I don't want to know where I'd be in my life without them and the gospel.
F- Favorite color: royal blue (as a kid i use to love the colour orange - but fortunately I grew out of those awkward stages).
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither, just give me good chocolate.
H- Hometown: Calgary, Alberta. I lived there for 19 years altogether.

I miss those mountains!
I- Indulgence(s): My frozen cookie dough (mmmm)
J- January or July: January in Texas, but July in Canada.
K-Kids: Three very energetic children. Two boys and one very girlie girl.

Caleb, Matthias & Seija
L- Life is Incomplete Without: The gospel of Jesus Christ and my family

My family on our latest hike in Bourne
M-Marriage Date: July 13, 2000 (which makes the years we've been married very easy to remember)

Us with the Cardston Temple in the background
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers and one sister (also 8 sister-in-laws, almost 3 brother-in-laws, and 5 step siblings-in-law)

Old family pictures with (I'm the one with a pink bow and then the one upfront)

The most recent family picture (we've grown)
O- Oranges or apples: If they are mandarin oranges then I definitely pick oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: My husband dying young.
Q- Quotes: "That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased." Ralph Waldo Emerson
R- Reason to Smile: Seija's antics

Seija stuffing her shirt with a whole container of wipes. Seija being very girly - a tutu, jewellery, and a baby in a stroller.
S- Season: In Texas I like late autumn, winter and early spring. In Canada I like the summer.
T- Tag Seven: Kalina, Jami, Jill, Alyson, Lindsay, Cynthia, Jenni
U- Unknown Fact about Me: The birthmark on my calf is in the shape of lips.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: I eat meat, but "love" is going too far!
W- Worst Habit: I have excema and I scratch and pick at the dead skin.
X- X Rays or Ultrasounds: I may not like what has happened to need an x-ray but getting an x-ray is way easier than getting an ultrasound (I get really sick during my pregnancies so trying to keep water down is impossible and then to try and hold it in while they do the ultrasound is also very challenging)

I broke three toes (just before EFY)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything I don't have to make or clean-up.
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio (I actually had to look it up to find out)

10 people know I like comments:

Anna said...

That was awesome! I love all of the pictures, especially of the ones when you and Brad are young. This was very fun to read, thanks. :)

Kalina said...

that is sad that you had to look up your Zodiac sign. Now that I've been tagged I might end up with quite a few of the same answers as you again! :P

The Shirleys said...

THat is a fun tag. I think it would take me forever to decide on some of them, but it was fun to hear all about you!

jenny said...

You guys are such a handsome couple. I LOVE your wedding gown. So pretty.

That was super fun to read. I have read so many I feel I too need to do one.

Jill said...

This post was so fun! I loved all the pictures - your family is so cute. Am I the Jill you tagged? If not, I might have to do this tag anyway!

Kalina said...

It helps that I changed my answers a little even if they were basically the same. It was easier to do it this way because I didn't have yours as a template or anything like that. I just copied the alphabet stuff and then wrote in my answers without trying to look at yours.

Hillery said...

Thanks for posting those old pictures - I love seeing pre-2008 pictures. You were a beautiful bride!

Becky said...

It's interesting to read what you're up to now. Where are you guys living? I think I assumed you were still in Calgary.

Anonymous said...

Hi... you don't know me, but Kalina told me to look at your blog. *lol* She was showing me cards that you had made and the what to do and not do with a baby.

Linsay Jarvis said...

Tilane, I finally got ahold of your blog! What great pictures, I love when people get tagged. Your little ones are so sweet and I loved your wedding pictures, how beautiful!!