Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me In Threes Thursdays - Weeks 11 - 15

Again, I have to catch up. I should just say I'm doing it monthly, than I'd right on target doing four to five questions each time. That's that, it's settled, I'm doing Threes Thursdays monthly now.

Week 11
What are three of the books you've read this past year?

  1. Twilight series (to date)
  2. Love Comes Softly series (vol. 1 & 2)
  3. The Work and the Glory (only vol 1 so far)


Week 12
What three books do you want to read?
  1. Twilight series: Breaking Dawn (comes out on August 2, I can't wait!!!)
  2. The Work and the Glory (vol 2-9, they should be coming in the mail soon)
  3. Love Comes Softly series (vol 3-8, I need to get them from the library)


Week 13
What are three sounds you like?
  1. Children laughing and giggling
  2. Men's Quartet
  3. Compliments (I know it's not a specific sound, but I do hear it, so it counts)


Week 14
What are three sounds you don't like?
  1. Children whining
  2. The violin
  3. Country / folk music


Week 15
What are three smells you don't like?
  1. Vomit
  2. Manure (or any dung)
  3. Wet dog (or any wet animal)

3 people know I like comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the comment. I love seeing everyone's blogs! I don't know why I didn't get it, but I didn't know you had three kids! What a cute family!

J.Reed said...

Are the Love comes softly romance novels? I can't wait for Breaking Dawn either!!

jenny said...

I am also interested to see what the movie is going to be like. Part of me cringes at it, because I fear it will be super cheesy, but I am still interested.

I promise not to let Bones get too close to you (I too don't enjoy the smell of wet dog) Blech!

You really dislike the violin?? That surprises me for some reason.