Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SPT - I Will Remember You

The spt challenge this week was a sad one, as it is the last one for awhile,

... or so I thought!

Today I realized I had been fooled! Happy April Fools Day everyone!!!

for right now, i need to put blogging, and spt, on the back burner for a little bit. so, for next week, a simple challenge. take a few moments to take a great self-portrait. fix your hair, freshen your lipstick, wear your favorite shirt. get outside, or stay inside, but take the time to find a shot that you love. i want to see beautiful photos of my beautiful friends, something to remember you all by as i wade through the next few months.

As I thought it really was the last one I spent two different days primping for two self photo shoots. So here they both are.

8 people know I like comments:

Bren's Life said...

You look so cute! I love your hair in both pictures... Thanks for visiting my blog. I love making new friends. I left a message on your next post also..

Unknown said...

i think it's great that you can get two totally different looks with your hair - and both are adorable!

i'm glad you did this challenge, now you have some great photos of yourself. looking forward to seeing more spts in the future!

Jill said...

You look so pretty in these pictures! I like how you fixed your hair differently for the two pictures - so cute!

Amanda said...

Two different looks...how fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoy SPT as much as I do.

Lene said...

Two shots and both great. Your hair is cute in both shots. How nice to have the flexibility. I have two looks also. Done and not. :P

Alisa said...

I like both photos- I spent way to long trying to get just the right shot-and did not like any of mine..hence the april fool pic!

Dacia said...

You look great in both pictures! Thanks for sharing them both. I didn't do the challenge because I was fooled myself and figured that it would be on hold, so why do it. I now wish I had. Maybe I will post a late SPT.

Barb said...

Well, you're just so pretty. Isn't it great to have SPT to get us moms out from behind the camera?