Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday's Weekly Blessing - General Conference

I love watching general conference. I receive so much inspiration for my life (how I should live, what I should do, how I should change) from those who speak. It was very interesting that one of my favorite talks this conference was Elder Richard G Scott's. Interesting, because his talk doesn't pertain to me and my life. It was on abuse, and I've never been abused in any way nor do I abuse others. Even still it was one of my favorite talks this year. Anyone who has been abused or has done the abusing should seriously read or listen to this talk. It was wonderful. I also liked President Monson's words and Elder Ballard's talk on mothers.


inside the huge conference center

The outside view of the conference center

1 people know I like comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.