Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday's Weekly Blessing - Nature Parks

I've lived in big cities all my life. With all the hustle and bustle of the city it's nice to be able to retreat into the woodlands.

We fortunately don't have to go far to get away. I love all the nature parks and trails in and around San Antonio. We try to go hiking at least once a month in different parks around town.

This last Saturday we enjoyed a picnic and hike at Friedrich Park with some friends, Bob & Becky and their children came with us.

4 people know I like comments:

The Shirleys said...

That looks like a great park to hike in. We should have done something like that.

jenny said...

We have only been there once and it was super fun. What a great family outing!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

can't wait to check it out it looks so fun. And I have to see the little thank yous with the peppermint patties- so cute!

Bren's Life said...

What a fun thing to do with the family! Hikes are so fun!