Tuesday, February 12, 2008

14 Days of Valentines

On the eighth day... My husband got eight "love" fortune cookies. These are the fortunes I made:

  1. An admirer will soon send you a sign of affection.
  2. Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support. Shakespeare
  3. In the end there are three things that last: faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love.
  4. Love begets love.
  5. We cannot do great things; only small things with great love. Mother Teresa
  6. The greatest gift is love.
  7. Those who have love, have wealth beyond measure.
  8. Hearts are not to be had as a gift, hearts are to be earned. W.B. Yeats
On the ninth day... My husband got a note made out of nine conversation hearts.
Which read: Brad, If someone was to "ask me" "how nice" you are. I would tell them that "you are kind" and "awesome" and that you always make me "smile". I could go on for days of all the "sweet talk" about you and it would all "be true". "Thank you" for being all that you are. "I love you" so much. Tilane

On the tenth day... My husband got 10 dozen kisses (Hershey's).
On the eleventh day... My husband got 11 corny love messages.
  1. Energizer battery: So our love goes “on and on and on and on…"
  2. Package of seeds: My love for you just keeps “growing”!
  3. Sucker: I’m glad I “suckered” you into marrying me!
  4. Grater: To a “grate” husband!
  5. Lamb: I love “ewe”!
  6. Matches: No one “matches” you!
  7. Measuring cup, measuring tape or ruler: No one can “measure” up to you!
  8. Soup mix: You're “souper”!
  9. Broom: You “swept” me off my feet!
  10. Extra gum: You are an “extra”ordinary husband!
  11. Mentos mints: We were “mento” be together
On the twelfth day... My husband got 12 homemade roses (made with two Hershey Kisses each).

2 people know I like comments:

Unknown said...

these are so fun!!

Barb said...

Holy moly do you know how to celebrate Valentines!