Thursday, February 7, 2008

Instructions on Caring for Babies

Lyssa sent this to me and I am so grateful! I've been doing everything all wrong!

These totally had me laughing! Tell me which ones are your favorites using the comments box.
The babysitter, shopping, waking and bonding are my favorites. Enjoy!



























4 people know I like comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid we're planning on resorting to the drawer as a crib now that #7 is coming along. It worked for the Spackmans!

Kalina said...

oh wow, those were funny. I can't believe some of those. I think it would be easier to say which ones were'nt my favorites...

jenny said...

Are those for real? Dang this means I can't take Weston to the table and drink a diet coke? Ha.

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh.

Alyson