Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday's Weekly Blessing - Long Time Friends

This week I have caught up with some long-time friends I hadn't talked to in awhile. It was so nice to communicate with them. It's been way too long between contacts. I really appreciate all the friends I had during my youth and the many friends I continue to make along my life' s journey. You guys are awesome! You all have been and are a blessing in my life!

Stephen, Cynthia, and Nadia
The three friends I was able to converse with this week. Sorry for the unflattering picture, but it was the only one I had of all three of you. Thanks for calling and emailing! It's so nice to catch up and reminisce. Anyone else who wants to catch up by calling or emailing, please do!!!

Thought I'd include an old picture of Brad and me, taken back in 1997
We look young, eh?

3 people know I like comments:

Kalina said...

wow, that was a long time ago. You really do look young in that picture. Was that at a YSA dance? That must have been right before you guys left on missions...

Tilane said...

Yes, it was a YSA dance right before our missions.

Kathryn Thompson said...

Oh my gosh! That's exactly how I remember you guys.