Sunday, February 10, 2008

Me vs Seija

There are some people out there, who think my daughter looks like Brad. So I am here to let those people know you're WRONG she looks like ME and I am posting this so that there is no confusion. :) For those of you who didn't get who's who, the order went like this: me, Seija, me, Seija, and so on. Or old photo, digital photo, old photo, digital photo, and so on.

15 people know I like comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

LOL!! I'm a believer, she is your little mirror image Tilane and cute as a button to boot!

Alyson said...

Maybe you look like Brad. Just kidding

Krista said...

Wow! That's amazing! I'd say based on that--she definitely looks more like you. All your kids are SO CUTE!!

Ellice said...

She does look just like you... I'm glad you proved the point :). It was fun seeing pictures of you as a little tike too :).

Kalina said...

wow, she even smiled just like you. I really like the last two with the teeth.

jenny said...

Holy cow. You literally look like twins. Now that is freaky. I wish I could claim my kids, sadly they still look like dad.

jandnrichards said...

You win. You guys look so much a like. It was fun reading your blog. What a nice valentine you are as well.

Bobi Jensen said...

I found your blog! Remember me? My blog is "anonymous" so I'll give you some clues. I used to live there, my husband was your Realtor, we were in your ward for a little bit, we had dinner once at your house....By the way, we had our baby Sep 11, he's 5 months now!

Brad Bishop said...

She does look a little bit like Tilane.

Brian B said...

What beautiful blonde hair you had! The resemblance is amazing! I would agree-definitely your look alike! I love your blog!

Jami Black said...

By the way that was me-not Brian!

Higa said...

I have to agree... she looks like Brad... kidding. You have really cute kids!

The Kerr Family said...

Glad you found our blog. You two are twins! Cute kids!

J.Reed said...

Minus the bangs...she looks just like you! Haha

Anonymous said...

You guys actually looked kind of the same! It is suprizing but i think Seija is still cuter kind of.