Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SPT Challenge - Love, Me

This weeks self portrait Tuesday is: what will you do for yourself this valentine's day?

There is something that I've been meaning to do for myself, so this was the perfect opportunity to finally do it! Thank-you spt!

This doesn't affect anyone but me. So it truly is something just for me! I decided to finally tint my eyelashes. I have blonde hair and even blonder eyelashes, so I feel I look much better when I have mascara on. So why not permanent mascara? Well, permanent for over a month anyway.

The before picture with my do-it-yourself eyelash tinting kitA before picture with no mascara. Yikes!
I really do have some lashes there somewhere.
Oh, there they are! :)Me with tinted eyelashes. Much better!

7 people know I like comments:

michelle said...

I think this is wondeful! I have heard about tinting eyelashes before, but never have done it myself. Was it hard to do? Your lashes look beatiful! Great SPT! :)

Chris said...

I have never even heard of this. Your lashes look great. Thanks for your comment. I have never had a message before.
I also like your 12 days of Valentines. Cute.

Unknown said...

i've never heard of this before - it looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Like the gals ahead of me, I have never heard of eyelash tinting! I've heard of people tattooing makeup on...ouch! Tinting sound much less painful. Cheers to a month of lovely lashes! Happy Valentine's Day!

Barb said...

Did you do your eyebrows, too?
Your eyes look very dramatic in the 'after' picture.
You get no pity from me for your blond eyelashes, though, because they come with your beautiful blond hair!

The Kerr Family said...

Your lashes look great. I may have to try that because my lashes are also non-existent.

This is going to be a totally random request, but could you pass on my email address to Jill Reed. I've been meaning to find out her email address, then saw that she has a blog.
emilybkerr@gmail.com
I'll delete this comment in a bit so that my email address isn't floating around in cyberspace. Thanks

jenny said...

I guess I was in the dark as well with this new feature. Dashing!