Saturday, January 19, 2008

Seija's hair dos

Our two year old daughter is definitely not lacking in self esteem. Everytime she wears a dress, skirt, clip in her hair, etc, she wanders around saying "I pwetty". Even when she's sporting her own do, like this...



This week she felt she needed a change in hairstyles so below is a picture of her hair cutting skills (with it evened out by me). Anyone willing to pay her? She'll give you a great deal!



Needless to say I wasn't too happy with her, hence a picture of my daughter on time-out, crying. Why is it only my daughter, hacking off her beautiful long, curly hair, while my boys, who can wear a shaved look quite nicely, haven't?

2 people know I like comments:

Barb said...

Oh, so sad, especially with the beautiful hair she started out with! One of mine did this - she's still my trouble maker (yikes!)

jenny said...

I saw a glimpse of her in the halls today and wondered if the scissors were not so nice to her hair. So sad! I guess the good news is it grows back. The bad, ever so slowly :(