Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday's Weekly Blessing - Baptism by Immersion

Today I've been thinking a lot about baptism. The missionaries have been teaching great boy (Antonio), who is in my primary class. He and his older brother decided to get baptized. Antonio is a very bright, mature young man who loves learning the gospel. I'm so excited that he made this decision!

Me & Antonio

Antonio got baptized today at 6:30. I was pleased to be there and support him, and also to be a part of their special day by giving a talk.

Missionaries, Geneva (their Grandma), Richard & Antonio

I am grateful for the decision I made as a young child to be baptized and that I have the fullness of the gospel to direct my life.

1 people know I like comments:

jenny said...

I didn't know that he was in your class. I have had baptism on the brain this week as well. I need to prepare my talk for Saturday. Yikes! Thanks for sharing.