Sunday, January 13, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

Me at a Murder Mystery Dinner. I was Lulu Peachy (a can can girl).
This is the only time you'll ever see me wearing pink!!!

A friend of mine (Jill) put on a Murder Mystery birthday party for her husband (Rob). This was the first one I have ever attended. It was a lot of fun!

Jill (the store owner) & Rob (the sheriff)

Brad (a barber) & me (a can can girl)

Nick (the gun slinger) & Cristina (a native American)

Michelle (the wife) and Aaron (the hired hand)

Tena (the daughter - and the murderer!!!)


None of us were able to correctly guess who the murderer was. Most of us thought it was the wife, because his poor, sweet, little daughter couldn't have done it!!! Fun evening! I'd love to do that again! You should try it sometime.

1 people know I like comments:

jenny said...

What a fun birthday surprise!