Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SPT Challenge - New "You" Resolution

I decided today to start the photography challenge from Lelly. January 8th's posting was on this:

stop for a minute and take a self-portrait, a snapshot of you in the here and now. what ARE your dreams and goals for 2008? what is your word? what are you thinking about right now as we plunge head-first into the new year? so, tell us about it: what is your new *you* resolution?

Below is a picture of me and the reasons why I chose to take this picture.


  1. One of my goals for this year is to exercise more. So here I am before my workout with my t-shirt and sweatpants on.
  2. Another goal this year is to learn more about photography & take more pictures. We have been given an absolutely fabulous camera and it needs to be used!! Obviously a flash wouldn't have worked with this kind of picture, so just before I took it, I learned out how to turn the flash off. We've had this camera for a year and a half now, so I obviously should have learned how do do that before now :)
  3. Having the camera in the picture (not just me) outwardly shows my photography goal.
  4. I wasn't wearing any make-up, so taking a picture of me at that time would have been scary! I wouldn't be so cruel to all of you who read my blog.
There you have it! My first of many spt challenges. The new ME.

0 people know I like comments: