Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weather for the Canadians and the Americans

Today I decided to add the weather to my blog. And being the thoughtful person that I am :) I decided to include two weather boxes, one in Celsius for our Canadian family and friends, and another in Fahrenheit for our American family and friends. You can find out the weather in the three most important places to us, San Antonio, Texas (where we currently reside), Kelowna, British Columbia (where we plan on moving to), and Calgary, Alberta (where we are from). See the sidebar for the weather.

2 people know I like comments:

jenny said...

I am so glad you added the F because I have no idea how to read celcius. And I know we have had this conversation more than once :)

Barb said...

I have a friend in my ward who has land in the Kelowna area, and is planning on moving there with her husband and littles after her husband is done getting his professional designation. I'm going to dig a little deeper into your blog to figure out what you are doing in Texas.