Thursday, March 13, 2008

Esther's Engaged!

On the 19th of February Brad's sister Esther got engaged to her boyfriend Russ. We are really excited for them. This wonderful news also means a trip up to Alberta, Canada for us. Yea!!! Congratulations Russ and Esther!


Esther & Russ

The cute and happy couple set their date in May at the Cardston Temple. The same temple we were married in 8 years previous.

This photo has my cute kids in their cute clothes for the wedding (this is one of Esther's colours). My Mother-in-law bought these outfits for them from Janie & Jack. Fortunately the pants come with adjustable waist, otherwise they just wouldn't work for my children. This photo also shows the new haircuts I gave the boys, and, that the haircut Seija gave herself, is starting to look like bangs (yea!).

1 people know I like comments:

Jenni said...

Love the green outfits. They look adorable!