Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunday's Weekly Blessing - Health & the San Antonio Temple

Yes, I know it's Tuesday, but I have two to do. Better late than never. It seems to be my thing to post two days to three weeks later. My first blessing is 9 days late, but my second is only 2 days late :)

First, now that we aren't sick anymore, I'm really grateful to be healthy. I enjoy using all five of my senses (I can breathe well and smell again). I am able to use my limbs and extremities (no more aches all over and the need to lay down all day). I have energy and feel great (no more fever, chills and sweats). I'm enjoying the outdoors again (no more being quarantined in our own home). I love it! I love being healthy. I am grateful I have health of body and mind and all the opportunities that go along with that. The talents I can gain, skills I can learn, knowledge I can attain, sports I can play, activities I can do, service I can perform, etc. I now have the health to get out and enjoy using our Chariot again (below) for walking and cycling.

The second blessing I'm grateful to have is a temple so close by. I'm really grateful that the San Antonio Temple was built and operational just before we moved here. Brad and I were able to enjoy going to the temple last Friday. It is so wonderful to be there, to feel the warmth of the spirit that resides there. Because we have a temple minutes from our home we are able to go together often. We attend the temple at least once each month. When we move from here, we won't be so lucky. The nearest temple will be four hours from our new city (if it is operating by then). We try to take advantage of the opportunity and blessing we have here.

0 people know I like comments: