Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pump It Up Party

Now that I've caught up from weeks ago, I can talk about last week. Joy put on a party for her daughter's 2nd birthday on March 3rd at Pump It Up (an inflatable indoor playground). My children had a blast and were so happy to be invited. Thank-you Joy. Happy Birthday Maddie!


Seija took awhile to warm up to the fun and games. I forced her to go with me. She looks a bit nervous and is holding on for dear life.

Cute picture of the children climbing up. Matthias is in the gray top & navy pants and Seija is at the bottom.

The had a balloon guy come and make different ballon things for the children. Matthias wanted a sword and Seija wanted a crown. He also made Elmo, different dogs, flowers, etc. He was really good!

Unfortunately the birthday girl got to Pump It Up and started vomiting, so she didn't even get to play at her own party. So sad! She was still in good spirits and enjoyed opening her gifts.
Thanks Jami for the photos!

0 people know I like comments: