Thursday, March 13, 2008

Me In Threes Thursdays - Weeks 7 - 10

Yep, the title says it all. I have four weeks to catch up on. With the flu that went around my household I have been playing catch-up on everything. Now that my house is looking great I'm catching up on my blogging.

Week 7:
What are your three favorite movies?

The first two were very easy to pick. They are definitely my all time favorite two. The third was harder, which is why I pick for third place.

1. Pride and Prejudice. The one with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth of course. If I had the time I'd watch it all the time. it's fantasctic!!! The latest one though, with Keira Knightly, really sucks!


2. The Princess Bride. It's a classic! Who doesn't love this movie? Really. Have you ever met anyone who doesn't love this movie?

3. Tied for third is Emma and The Runaway Jury. I love Gwenyth Paltrow in Emma and I love Jane Austen stories. The Runaway Jury really keeps you at the edge of your seat, it also keeps you guessing.

All these show are clean shows too. Which is really hard to come by now-a-days.


Week 8:
What are your three favorite TV shows?

This is a little challenging. We don't have cable, and our rabbit ears don't work, so we don't even have peasant vision. I do have some ideas though.

1. The Cosby Show was my favorite show and there hasn't ever been a better show come out since. It's definitely my #1.

2. So You Think You Can Dance. The dancers they find are amazing! Unlike American Idol, these people actually have talent.

3. Ghost Whisperer. This show I watch on DVD when it comes out at the end of each season. I love it!

Week 9:
What are your three favorite websites?

I use so many websites on a regualar basis, that this will be hard to narrow to three.
  1. lds.org - it's the official website of the church and a fantastic resource to use!
  2. Of course blogger.com :)
  3. Since I love to make cards, I'll have to say the third is splitcoaststampers.com. It is full of wonderful ideas that I take and adjust to fit my supplies and liking.


Week 10: What are your three favorite books?

Of course my favorite books are the scriptures, but for the excitement of the blog I'm going to branch out. Also instead of favorite books I'm going to put my favorite groups of books, because otherwise this question is way too hard.

1. Jane Austen books. Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion, and Mansfield Park.

2. Harry Potter books vol 1-7

3. Twilight series. So far there's Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. The fourth, Breaking Dawn, will be out on August 2nd and I'm so excited! The first movie will also be out at the end of the year. Can't wait!

0 people know I like comments: