Monday, March 3, 2008

Las Vegas

Almost all of Brad's siblings were able to get together in Las Vegas for Bryan's 50th birthday. It all happened thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, who, not only miraculously got this whole trip put together in just a couple weeks, but also paid for it all. Thank-you so much Bryan and Janet! We had a wonderful time!


The eleven of us that came to Las Vegas at breakfast together.
From left to right: Esther, Angi, Martha, Dallin, Christian, Lindsay, Janet, Bryan, Me,
Brad, Makay (Adam, Patrick and Ashley were unable to be there - we missed you!)

This guy is a spray paint artist. His paintings were very impressive. They are all done using spray paint. We watch him start and complete the 'City in the Eye of Spiderman' painting.

The first Cirque Du Soleil show we watched was called "O". This was the highlight of the trip for me. I loved it! It was absolutely amazing! Everything about it was incredible!

At the four story M&M's World building.

The second Cirque Du Soleil show was called "Love".
It was a fun, upbeat show using the Beatles music.

All of us again. Outside of the gondola ride.
It was so much fun to see and spend time with all of you! We love you!

All of us on the gondola rides. I don't know about the other's gondola rides, but the guy who took Brad and I on ours was a fantastic singer.

Me and Brad on our first trip to Las Vegas.
Also on our whirlwind, 2 1/2 day trip Brad and I were able to visit with my cousin Leanne and her family.

6 people know I like comments:

Jenni said...

That's so fun that you were able to get away. I saw "O" a few years ago and it was absolutely amazing! I loved the water and how they fool you with the floor level. I would love to see it again!

Anna said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Glad to have you back though.

The Kerr Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Vegas! What a nice little break for you guys.

jenny said...

Looks like a blast of a trip! It really it terrible that you came home to get seriously ill. Glad to hear you are on the mends. We missed your SPT's and posting :)

Jami Black said...

What a fun trip-especially with no kiddos! I love family get togethers!

Anonymous said...

Trips are great, especially when someone else is paying. Its really fortunate that your MIL was able to do that.

Alyson