Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPT Challenge - Welcome Home!

for tuesday, march 11th: if i came to visit you next week, how would i know which doorbell to ring? do you have a formal entrance? should i come to the front door? or do you prefer your guests to come around back? (would you be surprised if i came in through the garage?!?)

*I really wanted to have this post posted on Tuesday, especially since it's been a few weeks since the last time I SPTed, but after taking a few pictures my camera battery died. Died, right before I got a picture of me. And I couldn't very well post this without picture of me. So now that I have one I can. The "T" in SPT will stand for both "She photographs on Tuesdays" and "she Photographs on Thursdays" in this case.

Most people who come to visit knows which doorbell to ring, by looking for our vehicle in the driveway. Our vehicle has a couple features that makes it really stand out. If that's not there, then you need look for the house with an amazingly beautiful arbor beside the front door.

Doesn't that look gorgeous and exceptionally well made? My handy husband designed it and made it all by himself.


On that arbor you'll find two trellises that have beautiful vines a third of the way up. The goal is to have them all the way up the trellises one day.

0 people know I like comments: