Monday, March 10, 2008

My Recent Creations


For this last card swap I made 10 masculine thank-you cards

I also made a bunch of these carrot boxes for the card swap, for my children for Easter, for the kids I teach at church and for the sisters I visit teach (24 in all).

I was at a baby shower for a good friend's baby boy last Saturday (a post on that to come) and made this baby boy card.

I also recently gave another friend's baby girl a gift and gave one of these pink cards with it.

This spring / Easter card I made matches a bag I found (I made & had four in all).

5 people know I like comments:

Kalina said...

Are you trying to catch up on your posts in one night?! I like all your cards. I'm going to have to steal some of your ideas... :)

Jami Black said...

Wow! Everything is so amazing. Do you go to a craft thing and make them or do you have all the supplies at home? How do you come up with so many fun ideas? I used to go to a card making night at JoEllen's but then she moved so I am looking for another similar idea. You are so talented!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I love the baby cards! Some cute ideas Tilane. i should the cards from my last exchange sometime?! keep a look out.

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

or I could type english.... i meant to say i should POST cards.....

Jill said...

Your cards look so good. I think we need to have a card night!