Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kari Dawn's Baby Shower

I love it when friends of mine have babies, because we get to have parties. So thank-you Kari Dawn and good luck tomorrow! The party was so much fun. We even got to play my favorite baby shower game "Sweet Consentration" (and I got the Milk Duds, yeah!).


Kari Dawn and Anna
Anna was a great host and her food was fantastic! Thanks for putting on the fun baby shower! I still need to get your recipes (so good!).

Jeannine, MaryAnn, Eleanor, and Diane

Sara, Amber, Ellice, Jeannine, and MaryAnn

Chelsea, Jill, Jami, Jenni, and Kelly

Me and Sara

2 people know I like comments:

Anna said...

Thanks Tilane, I am glad that you had a good time. I will be sure to give you those recipes. And thanks for the photos, I'm glad someone was smart enough to take pictures.

Shanda said...

I just came across your blog...super cute! It was fun meeting your at craft night and hope to see you again soon!