Monday, March 10, 2008

Some Past Creations


These Valentines goodies were given to Brad's family on the Las Vegas trip.
The mini chocolate bar wrappers had the cutest sayings.
  1. Chocolate - it's not just for breakfast anymore.
  2. I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter.
  3. The best things in life are... chocolate.
  4. Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate
  5. Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.

I made this note pad & pencil holder as a Valentine Card for Caleb's school teacher.

This is a masculine birthday card

This is a gift card holder for a wedding.

During the Christmas season I gave out these bags filled with "Snowman Soup",

I also gave out these boxes with four mini chocolate bars in each.

This was my favorite Christmas card I made last year. I didn't end up sending out homemade cards though, because of lack of time. Hopefully this year.

This was another Christmas card I made.

2 people know I like comments:

Hillery said...

So talented! I loved the cute carrot! And where did Brad's family get the chocolates. My favorite was #1. Too funny!

Kalina said...

Wow, every time I see pictures of stuff you've done, I'm amazed. You're really good. The photos show how good you are at photography too.